Accessibility informationGeneral accessibility information:
The following are excerpts from easyaccessaustralia.com.au: 'The Amora Jamison Hotel is located a short stroll from George St, Circular Quay and Wynyard Station/bus terminus. It is close to shopping and restaurants and particularly The Rocks historic tourist precinct.'
Transport and parking
- Valet carparking is available in the commercial basement carpark- there is one dedicated access space.
- Operated by Secure Parking http://www.secureparking.com.au/
- Entry is from Jamison St.
- Taxi to drop off area in front of the hotel, level entry. Buses run along George St. then there's a short stroll up Jamison St, but it's quite steep.
- Trains from Circular Quay, walk to the hotel.
- Jamison St is steep up from George St, approx 50m.
- A short graded ramp 4.7% (approx 1:20) has a cross grade at one part.
- Level into the hotel from this point.
Main entry and foyer
- The foyer is accessed by two wide hinge glass doors, concierge staff open the doors.
- The foyer is large brightly lit comprising polished marble and carpeted seating area.
- The Reception desk is located to the right upon entry.
- Reception desk height 1.16m.