Accessibility informationGeneral accessibility information:
The following are excerpts from easyaccessaustralia.com.au: 'The Amora Jamison Hotel is located a short stroll from George St, Circular Quay and Wynyard Station/bus terminus. It is close to shopping and restaurants and particularly The Rocks historic tourist precinct.'
Transport and parking
- Valet carparking is available in the commercial basement carpark- there is one dedicated access space.
- Operated by Secure Parking http://www.secureparking.com.au/
- Entry is from Jamison St.
- Taxi to drop off area in front of the hotel, level entry. Buses run along George St. then there's a short stroll up Jamison St, but it's quite steep.
- Trains from Circular Quay, walk to the hotel.
- Jamison St is steep up from George St, approx 50m.
- A short graded ramp 4.7% (approx 1:20) has a cross grade at one part.
- Level into the hotel from this point.
Main entry and foyer
- The foyer is accessed by two wide hinge glass doors, concierge staff open the doors.
- The foyer is large brightly lit comprising polished marble and carpeted seating area.
- The Reception desk is located to the right upon entry.
- Reception desk height 1.16m.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.