Your privacy is important to us
This policy will help you understand how we collect, protect and use your personal information.
- identify the purposes for which information is being collected before or at the time of collecting your personal information
- collect and use your personal information only for those purposes specified by us unless we obtain consent
- only retain your personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes
- collect your personal information by lawful and fair means
- only collect personal information that is relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used
- protect your personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification
- make information about our policies and practices relating to the management of your personal information available to you.
- not provide your personal information to any third parties without your permission with the following exceptions:
- when we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
We will use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
We use computer cookies to collect this information. Cookies are small files that are stored in a user’s browser when they visit a website.