Accessibility informationGeneral accessibility information:
The following are excerpts from easyaccessaustralia.com.au: 'Very centrally located opposite the Sydney Town Hall and Queen Victoria Building and within easy distance of restaurants and shopping in George St and the Pitt St Mall. The Darling Harbour tourist precinct and Chinatown are a short stroll away and can be accessed by the Monorail. Access rooms occupy levels 16-43 offering panoramic views across the city skyline.'
Transport and parking
- Carparking is available in the commercial basement carpark operated by Secure Parking http://www.secureparking.com.au/
- Entry is from Pitt St and guest vehicles are valet parked.
- The hotel driveway runs from Pitt St to George St.
- Pedestrian access is a footpath next to the driveway. There is a barrier.
Main entry and foyer
- Level entry accessed via the driveway from George St or Pitt St through glass doors.
- Reception area offers plenty of circulation space is brightly lit by daylight from a glass atrium.
- Plenty of seating provided.
- Polished light coloured granite flooring.
- Reception desk height 1.1m.
The Accessible Room
The Access Room measures: 7.0m x 3.4m
- Door width 830mm, the clear open width.
- Latchside space to wall/corner is 570mm.
- Lever handle, 1m height from the floor.
- Magnetic swipe card entry.
- Automatic door return.
- Internal corridor width .1m.
- Two King singles can be zipped together, 520mm in height to the floor.
- Limited space underneath. Check with management about increasing the space by raising the bed.
- Distance from the bed to furniture/wall at:
- Foot 810mm to the desk leg.
- When zipped together as one bed space on each side would approximate 900mm.
- Furniture can be removed upon request.
- Tea/coffee making facilities are reachable across the fridge.
- The airconditioner control is wall mounted at 1.5m above the floor.
- Lights and TV (remote) can be operated from bed.
- The clothes hanging space is reachable by shifting the hanging rail down to 1.2m.
- The views are across the city.
The Accessible Bathroom
The Accessible Bathroom measures 2.85m x 1.9m
- Door width 850mm
- Door furniture:
- Lever 1m
- Hinged on the left, swings outwards.
- Basin height bottom front edge to floor 660mm.
- A Lever tap is provided.
- Height (top of pan) 4102mm.
- Front of bowl to back wall 810mm.
- Centreline of bowl to side wall 4102mm.
- Toilet Grab rails height 820mm.
- Wheel-in-shower with no hob , however there is a metal strip affixed to the floor to help contain water. It isn't high but may cause small shower chair or commode wheels a little difficulty.
- A Hand-held shower rose is provided.
- Grab rails are 820mm.
- Lever tap 1m above the floor.
- The fold down shower seat is in two sections, independently height adjustable.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.