•Discover how the contemporary and the ancient blend seamlessly in the city of Delhi •Journey into Delhi’s glorious past through a breathtaking laser show •Get mesmerized by the stunning Taj Mahal in Agra •Find inspiration in real stories of courage at a café run by acid attack survivors •Uncover historical tales of royal extravagance in the pink city of Jaipur •Have a soul cleansing experience interacting with abused elephants, rescued and rehabilitated at a scenic Rescue Center
- Completely accessible and assisted
- The trip is open for people with any disability, though in some cases, we might request a family member to join for the comfort of disabled traveler.
- Bespoke experiences designed and conducted as per the disability of the traveler and their interests
- Mixed groups are very much welcome having people with various disabilities and people without disabilities travelling together.
- The itinerary is for reference purpose only. Based on the disability of the traveler and the limitations at the place of visit, the experiences and places of visit might vary.
- The deaf travelers would be accompanied by a sign language interpreter.
- Adapted accessible vehicles are available for wheelchair users on request basis.