•Discover how the contemporary and the ancient blend seamlessly in the city of Delhi •Journey into Delhi’s glorious past through a breathtaking laser show •Get mesmerized by the stunning Taj Mahal in Agra •Find inspiration in real stories of courage at a café run by acid attack survivors •Uncover historical tales of royal extravagance in the pink city of Jaipur •Have a soul cleansing experience interacting with abused elephants, rescued and rehabilitated at a scenic Rescue Center
- Completely accessible and assisted
- The trip is open for people with any disability, though in some cases, we might request a family member to join for the comfort of disabled traveler.
- Bespoke experiences designed and conducted as per the disability of the traveler and their interests
- Mixed groups are very much welcome having people with various disabilities and people without disabilities travelling together.
- The itinerary is for reference purpose only. Based on the disability of the traveler and the limitations at the place of visit, the experiences and places of visit might vary.
- The deaf travelers would be accompanied by a sign language interpreter.
- Adapted accessible vehicles are available for wheelchair users on request basis.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.