Accessibility InformationGeneral accessibility features:
Mobility accessibility features:
- Accessible toilet(s)
- Wheelchair hire available
"The Jacksonville Beach Fishing Pier, nearly a quarter of a mile long, is wheel-chair accessible."
Wheelchair Access and Restrooms
- 19th Avenue North - Portalet & Shower — street end
- 5th Avenue North - Public Restrooms & Shower — North side of pier parking lot
- 2nd Avenue North - Public Restrooms - street end
- 6th Avenue South - Public Restrooms & Shower — Oceanfront Park NW side of parking lot
"Hours and days may vary according to weather conditions or scheduled events."
Wheelchair Accessible Information
"Wheelchair Accessible Ramps to the Beach Locations
- 5th Avenue North
- Beach Boulevard and 1st Street– Access from boardwalk
- 6th Avenue South
- 16th Avenue South
Beach Wheelchairs are available at the Lifeguard Station"
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.