From the Seable website: Skiing for visually impaired people, sounds scary right? Think again. Seable have scoured the planet to bring you the ultimate skiing trip, where you'll learn the ropes and skii the slopes. Hotel Jelka is surrounded by the naturaly beauty of Ljubljana and is the perfect accessible base for your adventure holiday. Winter Activities:
- Skiing: At your own enjoyment and speed
- Cross-country skiing: Is considered one of the healthiest sport activities.
- Sledding: A fun winter activity, where occasional falling in the snow and laughing afterwards is always a must
- Snow-shoeing: A winter sport that also originated from a practical form of travelling 4,000 to 6,000 years ago in Central Asia
- Hiking: If you'd like to take a break from activities that involve speed, you would certainly enjoy a lovely trek through the magical forest of Pokljuka
- Orientation games: If you enjoy seek and find games, then this is the activity for you
- Snow sculpture: Building offers a lot of fun moments. It can result in crude structures or very intricate and delicate pieces of art
- Slack line: Have you ever wondered how if feels to walk on a rope? Slack-lining is very similar to tightrope and slack rope walking
- Hiking and Nordic walking: It's appropriate for everyone, it provides a nice physical activity without over exertion
- Kayaking and canoeing recreational water activities:Excellent for slightly more adventurous people
- Zip line: Where a 300 metre zip line offers to test your adrenaline limits.
- Swimming: Enjoy the refreshing contrast of sun-heated skin against cool waves of the lake
For further information: http://seable.co.uk/holidays-for-blind-and-visually-impaired/slovenia/
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.