“Shoalhaven City Council has 10 beach wheelchairs available free of charge for beaches across the City.
The beach wheelchairs will provide and improve access to the beach for children and young people living with disability.
The child and adult size all-terrain beach wheelchairs will ensure children, particularly those aged 9 to15 years, have access to and are included in mainstream activities, for example, visiting the beach.”
Hire locations include
- Holiday Haven Parks at Huskisson Beach, Moona – Moona Creek and Lake Tabourie
- Culburra Beach Surf Club
- Mollymook Beach Surf Club
- Shoalhaven Heads Beach Surf Club
- Sussex Inlet Beach Surf Club
- Palm Beach Oscars Corner Store.
Each patrolled beach site:
- Will have both an adult and child size chair available for outdoor hire/use only
- Will have an adult size chair available for hire/use
“The beach wheelchairs are ONLY to be used at the designated sites and ONLY between the flags at beach sites if entering the water as patrolled by the relevant Surf Life Saving Club.
Beach wheelchair hire is available during the beach patrol season September – April. Other times may be available at the discretion of the hirer.”
Accessibility InformationMobility accessibility features:
- Wheelchair hire available
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.