A recently renovated historic theatre in Flatbush, Brooklyn, hosting live performances and available for private events. Formerly the Loew’s Kings Theatre.
From the Kings Theatre Website: "To purchase accessible seating tickets, please visit ticketmaster.com or call 800.745.3000. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us prior to purchasing at email@example.com."
The theatre features two levels, an orchestra level and a mezzanine level. Due to the historic restoration of the theatre, elevators are not available for guest use and in order to access the mezzanine level, guests must use the stairs.
Accessible seating is available on the Orchestra level.General accessibility features:
Mobility accessibility features:
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
- Online booking options
- Assistance animal welcome
- Accessible toilet
Hearing accessibility features:
- Level or ramp access to front entrance
- Paths wide and not slippery
- Level door threshold
- Straight and wide approach throughout
- Bathroom - accessible sink
- Bathroom - accessible soap
- Bathroom - accessible hand dryer
- Toilet - accessible grab rails
- Toilet - accessible toilet flush
- Hearing loop or infrared assisted listening system
- Visual or vibrating alarm systems
The Kings Theatre Website notes that "assistive listening devices, which operate on an FM system, are available for deaf and hard of hearing individuals" and "offer convenient and easy access to captioning services for select events. When captioning is available, the Theatre announcements and emergency announcements made on the Public Address System will be captioned. This mobile based system allows any guest with a Smart Phone or tablet to view real time announcements broadcasted in the Theatre on their phone/tablet."Autism/Sensory accessibility further information:
Virtual tours available on the website at https://www.kingstheatre.com/plan-your-visit/virtual-tours/