“World-class theatre — in blissful Niagara wine country. 13 plays on 3 stages, April to December, plus countless events & activities.”
- Accessible seating: We are committed to providing an exceptional experience for all patrons, and we offer special access seating at the Festival, Royal George and Studio Theatres. Patrons should advise the Box Office Representative when they order tickets if they will need any assistance during their visit. Patrons using a wheelchair should arrive 30 minutes prior to the performance. TO BOOK SPECIAL ACCESS SEATING CALL 1-800-511-7429.
- Parking: There are four (4) on-site accessible parking spaces available for patrons with disabilities at the Festival/Studio Theatres.
- Wheelchair accessible washrooms: There are wheelchair accessible washroom facilities at the Festival, Royal George and Studio Theatres.
The Festival Theatre orchestra seating is at street level. If you have mobility issues, wheelchair-accessible seating is available at the back of the orchestra, there is a long flight of stairs leading to the front of the orchestra section. The balcony section is up three flights of stairs (a total of 40 steps) with NO ELEVATOR ACCESS. Once inside the balcony there are a few stairs down to your seat. Wheelchair-accessible washrooms are available on the street level at the Festival Theatre.General accessibility features:
Mobility accessibility features:
- Disabled parking access
- Toilet - accessible grab rails
- Toilet - accessible toilet flush