Hilton Times Square is a sleek, landmark New York City hotel that was built in 2000 and soars 44 stories above Manhattan. This upscale, full-service, 100% non-smoking, contemporary hotel is located on famous 42nd Street in the heart of Times Square, and is surrounded by Broadway theaters, lively nightlife, New York City’s best shopping and many restaurants and bars.
Accessibility informationGeneral accessibility features:
General accessibility information:
- Accessible booking options
- Disabled parking access
- Accessible public transport nearby
- Accessible payment and other interactive facilities
- Accessible toilets
Hilton Times Square has an array of accessible guest rooms with all of the same amenities found in our Standard guest rooms. We have the largest standard size guest rooms in Midtown Manhattan (330-360 sq. ft.). Each guest room offers an incredible view of New York City. Standard size guest rooms are 330 sq. ft. & are located on floors 23 and above. Deluxe guest rooms are 360 sq. ft. and begin on floor 33. The corresponding photo may not reflect the specific accessible room type or room feature.Mobility accessibility features:
Hearing accessibility features:
- Level or ramp access to front entrance
- Paths wide and not slippery
- Straight and wide approach throughout
- Automatic or easy open doors
- Lift access to all levels
- Shower - accessible shower
- Shower - bench or chair available
- Welcomes calls from TTY devices
- Visual or vibrating alarm systems
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.