From the Quest Canberra website: Quest Canberra serviced apartment style hotel rooms offer guests a relaxed and comfortable Canberra CBD accommodation experience perfect for short or long stays. Quest Canberra is located in the heart of the CBD and provides easy access to Canberra’s business and legal precincts with some of the finest restaurants located adjacent to Quest Canberra. Our hotel is a short stroll to Canberra’s main entertainment, shopping, recreational and leisure attractions such as the Canberra Theatre, The National Convention Centre and The National Gallery of Australia. Parliament House is a mere 2km away from the hotel’s front doors.
Accessibility informationGeneral accessibility features:
General accessibility information:
- Accessible booking options
- Online booking options
- Disabled parking access
- Accessible public transport nearby
- Clear signage denoting accessibility
- Accessible payment and other interactive facilities
- Accessibility aware and friendly staff
Mobility accessibility features:
- The Quest Canberra has one wheelchair accessible room.
- Doors leading to bedroom and toilet are slightly narrow.
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
- Level or ramp access to front entrance
- Paths wide and not slippery
- Level door threshold
- Straight and wide approach throughout
- Automatic or easy open doors
- Lift access to all levels
- Level flooring throughout
- Wide aisles and walkways
- Lowered accessible counters
- Sufficient clearance for wheelchairs under tables
- Bathroom - accessible sink
- Bathroom - accessible soap
- Shower - accessible shower
- Shower - bench or chair available
- Toilet - accessible grab rails
- Toilet - accessible toilet flush
- Bed - adjustable
Vision accessibility features:
- One unmarked designated parking spot for people with disability at the back of the hotel.
- One bedroom designed to accommodate an individual with disability.
- One access lift to room designed for an individual with disability.
- Close to public transport (150m away from bus stop off Row street)
Hearing accessibility features:
- Sufficient lighting
- No overhanging or protruding signage or other obstacles
- Large print or high contrast menus and other signage
Autism/Sensory accessibility features:
- Visual or vibrating alarm systems
- Sufficient lighting (to enable lip reading and facial cues)
- Quiet room or space
- Flexibility of the 'rules'
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.