An industry leader in modern residential-style accommodations, Oaks Hotels, Resorts & Suites provide a home away from home for both savvy corporate travelers and leisure tourists alike. Maintaining consistently high standards of amenities and services across the board, each Oaks property prides itself on connecting the visitor to the spirit of its locale. Exemplified by quality and affordability, Oaks welcomes guests to an ever-expanding group of more than 60 properties in Australia, New Zealand, the United Arab Emirates, India, Qatar, and Lebanon.
Accessibility informationGeneral accessibility features:
Mobility accessibility features:
- Online booking options
- Assistance animal welcome
- Disabled parking access
- Accessible toilets
- Lowered accessible counters
- Bathroom - accessible sink
- Bathroom - accessible hand dryer
- Shower - accessible shower
- Shower - bench or chair available
- Toilet - accessible grab rails
The accessible guest rooms are on level access with no steps or sills. The doors are easy opening and the door handles are D style levers. The clear opening width of the doors is 920mm.
Room furniture can be moved to suit the guest’s requirements.Vision information:
Other accessibility information:
- For guests with vision impairment guest information is available in large print format.
- Contrast marking are fitted to windows and glass doors.
- Some signage throughout the resort is fitted with Braille.
Oaks Port Douglas Resort (was Rydges Sabaya Port Douglas)