From the NWS Parks and Wildlife Service website/Jenolan Caves House
Jenolan Caves House, only 3 hours from Sydney and Canberra, is a unique getaway in the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area. Choose from 18 rooms with ensuite facilities, including king and queen rooms.
This charming hotel, designed in 1897 in the Federation Arts and Crafts style, is steeped in history – Agatha Christie was a past guest. On your doorstep you’ll find walking tracks to natural arches, waterfalls and brilliant Blue Lake. Then enter Jenolan Caves’ glistening underworld from the great range of guided tours to suit any ability.
Pleasantly cool in summer, mild in winter, Jenolan Caves House is a great place for family birthdays or anniversaries year-round. Come for special events, like weekend high tea, Mother’s Day lunch or winter Yulefest.
Accessibility informationGeneral accessibility features:
Mobility accessibility features:
- Online booking options
- Assistance animal welcome
- Disabled parking access
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
- Lift access to all levels
From the NSW Parks and Wildlife Service website:
Disability access level - easy
- There is 1 wheelchair-accessible room with private facilities. Please contact Jenolan Caves House prior to arrival to arrange.
- Jenolan Caves House, including Caves Café and Chisolm’s Restaurant, are easily accessed from the carpark.
- The lift is wheelchair-accessible.
- There’s 1 designated disabled carpark space behind Jenolan Caves House, and 2 spaces next to the guides' office. Please display your disabled driver notice on your windscreen.
Easy access is free of obstacles such as steps, rough terrain or significant slopes, and may have ramps or boardwalks.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.