No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- The Bar is designed to be as though you have stepped out of some back alleyway in Venice, in some venerable era. You enter through an old tobacco shopfront from Venice and are greeted by dark timbers, handblown Murano chandeliers, marble, aged brass, leather banquettes and stylish bartenders. You will sip on traditional Venetian cocktails in crystal cut glassware as well as stunning creations, which give a little nod to Venice‚Äôs intricate history. Feast on the full menu or sample some traditional Venetian cicchetti for a little post-theatre snack. The Eatery on the other hand is more Melbourne meets Venice, still elegant but much more light and casual with a touch of modernity. The colours are bright and cheerful with plenty of natural light. There are several different dining spaces available – the Galleria, the mezzanine, the Chef‚Äôs bar, the terrace and the main dining room. This helps to create a nice cosiness as well as privacy for functions. Once seated, the real experience begins. You will be made to feel welcome as you would in any Italian home. It might be a little hustle and bustle at times but you will always feel that taking care of you is our top priority. We will accommodate virtually any request and will bend over backwards to ensure your expectations are exceeded. The menu features quintessential Venetian classics along with pure and simple Italian food that you find in the best restaurants in Venice and the surrounding Veneto region. Aside from a large selection of pastas all made in house, the menu is complemented by a starters section and a stunning little grill section with an emphasis on flavours from ‚Äúthe lagoon, land and farm‚Äù. Overall the menu is mixed and fascinating, paying homage to Venice‚Äôs rich history. The wine list comprises of about 60 bottles from Italy and Australia with a strong emphasis on the Veneto region. It also showcases the amazing talent of winemakers in Australia, especially Italian varietals produced locally.
- After five years on the Melbourne cafe scene the award winning ‘The Counter Espresso’ has changed its focus to cater for that quick tasty espresso and healthy take out breakfast, lunch or take-home meal. We are now a modern bakery that can cater for you either with our delicious sandwiches, salads, pies or perhaps a celebration cake for a special event! From the first bite, it’s clear that The Counter is about family and history. It’s homemade, not mass produced. Small batches straight from the oven, delivered with that rare old-fashioned customer service. All prepared by a happy team that’s passionate about making an extra bite impossible to resist.
- ICEBAR MELBOURNE; Australia’s only ice bar, keeping things a fun and frosty -10°C here in Melbourne all year round. Rugged up in our unique snow gear you will make your way through the doors of the explorers ship and into the sub-zero temperatures on the other side. We offer the most unique arctic experience around for people of all ages; so don’t leave your junior explorers at home, we welcome anyone under the age of 18 until 7pm. You will be surrounded by over 30 tonnes of expertly sculpted ice – IceBar Melbourne is the perfect place to chill. Located in Federation Square, the heart of the city and the recognized arts and sporting precinct, IceBar Melbourne is a must for tourists and locals alike. And we are within walking distance of many other major Melbourne attractions, including; the National Gallery of Victoria (NGV), Botanical Gardens, Crown Casino, Melbourne Aquarium, Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Eureka Sky Deck and Bourke Street Mall. Just across the street from the iconic Flinders Street Station – Melbourne’s major public transport hub, IceBar Melbourne can be reached easily by train, tram, bus, bike, and car. Opening times: Open daily from 10am ’til late, children allowed in until 7pm
- From the Holy Food Market Facebook page: Holy food market has redefined the modern food hall trend. Located in Ghent it has quickly become the hottest culinary destination, breathing new life into a historic 17th century chapel. We focus on the importance of the social experience, allowing for guests to explore a variety of culinary options, to be enjoyed with family, friends and colleagues. It is a new drinking and dining concept, bringing a much needed culinary and entertainment option to Ghent.
- From the Marble and Grain website: A polished marble bar, dark timber panelling, exposed concrete walls creating a contrast to the soft leather seating while presenting a matte surface that plays off the polished brass highlights. A stylish and warm space that houses Marble & Grain – Canberra’s European steakhouse inspired Gastro-Pub.
- From the Atrium Restaurant webpage: Start your day with a sumptuous buffet breakfast at Atrium Bar and Restaurant that is open seven days a week. Soak up the fresh and sunny surrounds while enjoying breakfast, brunch, or maybe just a coffee with close family and friends or business partners. Situated in Pavilion on Northbourne, Atrium Bar and Restaurant presents a relaxed dining experience within a unique and live tropical atrium.