“In the UK there are 12 million people with a disability (PwDs) and many more who may not identify as disabled but who nonetheless have access needs, whether due to age or temporary incapacity. It’s self-evident that people with particular access requirements have a greater need to plan ahead, and are also particularly dependent on accurate information about places they intend to visit. These are the people we hope will benefit from using this guide, alongside our growing list of other access guides cities in the UK: Edinburgh, Glasgow and Brighton.
We are particularly excited to be partnering for the first time with DisabledGo to produce this guide because they, like us, personally visit every venue they review.”
- Comprehensive transport information tailored for PwDs
- Lonely Planet reviews of all major tourist sites supplemented with detailed access information collected by DisabledGo
- Lonely Planet reviews of eating, drinking and entertainment venues supplemented with detailed access information collected by DisabledGo
- Detailed access reviews of 18 accessible hotels
- At-a-glance, easy-to-understand access symbols for all venues
- Live links to full, detailed access reviews on www.disabledgo.com for all venues
- Detailed Bristol map featuring all venues reviewed in the guide
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.