Seable specialises in disabled holidays, accessible holidays and holidays for blind and visually impaired. We specialise in relaxing holidays, accessible sports, wine and food tours and cultural excursions. Our holidays have proven to increase people’s well-being while enjoying the vacation of their life-time.
Seable Accessible Travel Agency can arrange holiday packages in Sicily for vision impaired travellers that include cultural and adventure activities, accessible excursions, transport and accommodation and guides. Sporting activities include:
- Scuba Diving (pool practice, open sea and courses)
- Canoeing, Kayaking and stand-up paddling in the Mediterranean sea
- Windsurfing (practice and course)
- Horse riding practice
Cultural activities include:
- Visit Mount Etna, Europe's highest active volcano (UNESCO): including honey, olive oil and wine tasting sessions from the volcano. Cable drive up to 3000 meters
- Make your own Mediterranean olive oil (October and November only)
- Sicilian Dessert and Ice cream tasting session
- Pistachio day: learn about the world famous Bronte's pistachios and how they raise from the lava stones. Nelson's castle and history of theBritish in Bronte
- Museum of the British landing in 1943
- Taormina excursion
- Catania excursion, including the folklorist markets, Roman ruins cathedral and UNESCO baroque road
- Organic farm activity: Sicilian spices laboratory, vegetable garden and farm. Organic lunch and optional wine tasting session (includes the tour of the wine cellars)
- Syracuse excursion including the tactile Papyrus Museum, Saint
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.