Terms and Conditions
Scope of Service
These terms and conditions describe the agreement between you and GetAboutAble Pty Ltd in using getaboutable.com.
They apply to all our services that are provided via the website, on mobile devices, by email or by telephone.
GetAboutAble Pty Ltd is not liable for the accuracy, quality, completeness, reliability or credibility of content. including that provided by you and/or third parties.
GetAboutAble Pty Ltd does not verify the accuracy of content uploaded by third parties or the members of the community.
The publication of content by third parties and community members of getaboutable.com does not reflect the opinion of GetAboutAble Pty Ltd, in particular, GetAboutAble Pty Ltd does not claim this content as its own.
GetAboutAble Pty Ltd is not liable for technical malfunctions for which the cause is not within GetAboutAble Pty Ltd’s sphere of responsibility or for damages caused by unforeseeable circumstances.
GetAboutAble Pty Ltd does not guarantee uninterrupted availability of data and may perform technical maintenance during a freely chosen time period.
Registering as part of the getaboutable.com community allows you to publish content to the site. You cannot register multiple times.
You are responsible for:
- the accuracy and completeness of your personal information by updating your user profile
- Confidentiality of your user name and password
- the use of your account
- the acquisition of rights to the content (text, photos, reviews, links, etc.) that you upload to getaboutable.com
You must not to use getaboutable.com to create content that:
- is advertising disguised as reviews
- does not have specific content for a reviewed item
- is not objective or intentionally untrue
- immoral, pornographic or in any other way offensive
- infringes upon the rights of third parties, in particular copyright
- violates applicable laws in any way or constitutes a criminal offence
- contains viruses or other computer programmes that may damage software or hardware or that may affect the use of computers
- is a survey or chain letter
- is aimed at collecting or using personal data, especially for commercial purposes
- contains programmes or functions to generate automated page impressions or content on getaboutable.com
If there is a breach in the terms and conditions, GetAboutAble Pty Ltd reserves the right to remove content without declaration of reason and to permanently ban members from getaboutable.com. The right to prosecution of criminal acts remains unaffected.
GetAboutAble Pty Ltd reserves the right to terminate your access and registration after receipt of relevant information about improper use of the website.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions may change from time to time.
Applicable Law and Place of Jurisdiction
GetAboutAble Pty Ltd operates from Australia and therefore operates within the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia.
English translation of our site content takes precedence.