“30 minutes from downtown Miami, this gorgeous park is bisected by its namesake waterway that breathes life into this spectacular natural oasis of hardwood hammocks and mangroves.
There are rustic, air-conditioned cabins, too, along with a youth campground for organized groups. The park is also a welcome stop for long-distance paddlers on the 1,515-mile Florida Circumnavigational Saltwater Paddling Trail.”
Accessibility InformationGeneral accessibility features:
Mobility accessibility features:
- Accessible toilet(s)
- Wheelchair hire available
- Easy access to entry point(s)
- Accessible interior spaces
- Tables have sufficient clearance for wheelchair seating
- Beach wheelchairs
- Beach Access by mobi-mats
- Canoe/kayak launch
- Elevator for Blue Moon
- Portions of the butterfly garden
- Picnic pavilion and benches
- Fishing pier
- One cabin
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.