“Historically a favorite tourist spot for the rich and well to do, Long Key now serves as a tranquil haven for birdwatching, swimming, kayaking or relaxing on the shoreline as you gaze across the Atlantic Ocean.”
Service Animal Policy
"Florida's state parks welcomes visitors with service animals. Our Pet Policy applies to service animals with the following exemptions:
- Service animals in a working capacity are allowed in all public areas of the park when accompanied by a visitor with a disability; and,
- Service animals should be harnessed, leashed or tethered unless such devices interfere with the service animal’s work, or if the visitor’s disability prevents the use of these devices. In that case, the visitor must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal or other effective controls.
We understand that service animals may need recreational breaks; therefore, if a service animal is not working (e.g., running around, playing fetch, etc.), it is only permitted at designated pet locations."General accessibility features:
Mobility accessibility features:
- Assistance animal welcome
- Accessible toilet(s)
- Wheelchair hire available
"Long Key State Park is committed to providing a variety of accessible amenities to all of its visitors. Those amenities include:
- Beach wheelchair
- Accessible restroom facilities
- Accessible showers in campground
- Handicap ramp to boardwalk through the mangroves
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.