“Gamble Rogers is a small park tucked gently between the shores of the Atlantic Ocean and the Intercoastal Waterway.
This 145-acre park is named for Florida folk singer and storyteller Gamble Rogers. Swim and play in the surf of the Atlantic Ocean, build castles in the golden-brown coquina sand or watch pelicans glide along the dunes and ocean waves.”
Accessibility InformationMobility accessibility features:
- Wheelchair hire available
- Paths wide and not slippery
- Tables have sufficient clearance for wheelchair seating
"Gamble Rogers Memorial State Recreation Area at Flagler Beach is committed to providing a variety of accessible amenities to all of its visitors. Those amenities include:
- A beach wheelchair (call ahead to reserve)
- Accessible boardwalks to the beach
- Accessible campsites
- Accessible picnic pavilions
- Accessible picnic tables and benches
- Accessible grills and fire rings
Wheelchair accessibility to the water is available by reservation of our beach wheelchair. Please contact the ranger station at 386-517-2086 in advance to reserve a beach wheelchair."
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.