From www.newplymouthnz.com: Car parks:There are eight disability car park in and surrounding Pukekura Park:
- Two in front of Bellringer Pavillion (accessed via Fillis Street).
- Two in front of the Curator's Office (accessed via Fillis Street).
- Two at Brooklands Zoo (accessed via Brooklands Park Drive).
- One at the Rogan Street entrance.
- One behind the Tea House (accessed via Fillis Street).
Accessible paths:Most areas ofP ukekura Park are wheelchair accessible, other than the steep paths and stairs. Accessible routes and toilets are signposted. From the iWheel blog: Walking in Pukekura park is a bit like walking in the middle of the bush and ferns. So only difference is that everything is wheelchair accessible; pathways and restrooms.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.