From the Accessible Beaches website:
Woorim Beach is located on picturesque Bribie Island and is a must-visit location on your next adventure weekend and accessible holiday.
Moreton Bay Regional Council are committed to making their beaches accessible and inclusive and Woorim Beach is a GREAT example of that!
Please visit the Accessible Beaches website and The Surf Club Bribie website for more information.General accessibility features:
Mobility accessibility features:
- Disabled parking access
- Clear signage denoting accessibility
- Accessible toilet(s)
- Attractions are within reach and in view of people in wheelchairs or short stature
- Accessibility aware and friendly staff
- Wheelchair hire available
- Easy access to entry point(s)
- Paths wide and not slippery
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.