From the Accessible beaches website:
Sutton’s Beach in the Moreton Bay Region covers over1km of accessible foreshore, including ample parking, playgrounds, beach wheelchairs and matting, and an accessible manmade lagoon. Sutton’s is a patrolled beach, serving up plenty of accessibility, small waves and stunning backdrops of Moreton Island.
Accessibility InformationGeneral accessibility features:
Mobility accessibility features:
- Disabled parking access
- Accessible public transport nearby
- Clear signage denoting accessibility
- Accessible toilet(s)
- Attractions are within reach and in view of people in wheelchairs or short stature
- Accessibility aware and friendly staff
- Wheelchair hire available
- Easy access to entry point(s)
- Paths wide and not slippery
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.