From the Skydive Sydney-Wollongong website:
Jump from up to 15,000 feet directly over North Wollongong beach. Experience the ultimate thrill of freefall at over 200 km/hr for up to an insane 60 seconds, and then float under canopy for 5-7 minutes soaking up spectacular views of Wollongong and the Southern Sydney beaches. Skydiving Sydney just doesn’t get any better.
From the Skydive Sydney-Wollongong disability form:
When skydiving with our company we want to make sure each and every one of our customers are provided with a 100% satisfactory experience. To be able to do this, we will need to know the following:
- What kind of disability you have? (e.g. Paraplegic)
- How will we need to customise your experience? (e.g. Need assistance to plane and from landing point)
- Your Height in centimetres (cm's)
- Your Weight in kilograms (kg's)
- The circumference of your thighs in centimetres (cm's)
- Are you on any medication for your condition?
- Does the medication preclude you from skydiving?
- Can you provide a copy of a doctors certificate allowing you to go skydiving?
We can arrange for you to meet our Drop Zone Safety officer and run though the procedures that need to be undertaken BEFORE your skydive (E.g. making sure that the harness will fit correctly and without discomfort).
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.