“Sea Acres National Park is a beach wrapped in rainforest, where the crash of waves is accompanied by a choir of birdsong. It protects one of the largest remaining coastal rainforests on the Australian east coast, meaning that the rainforest runs all the way to the beach.
The rainforest is best explored along the boardwalk. This elevated walkway is an easy stroll that you can enjoy at your own pace or on a guided tour with a rainforest guide. There are also a range of Aboriginal Discovery activities where you can find out more about the Aboriginal history of the area and try some bush tucker.”
"Pets and domestic animals (other than certified assistance animals) are not permitted."General accessibility features:
Mobility accessibility features:
- Assistance animal welcome
- Accessible toilet(s)
- Paths wide and not slippery
- Accessible interior spaces
"This area is fully wheelchair accessible.
- The centre's theatrette is wheelchair accessible
- Toilet facilities are wheelchair accessible
- The boardwalk has gentle grades and no steps, and is fully accessible for wheelchairs, prams, and visitors with limited mobility.
- Seats along the boardwalk provide convenient places to rest and enjoy the coastal rainforest.
- Wheelchair-accessible toilet facilities are available at the Sea Acres Rainforest Centre.
Easy access is free of obstacles such as rough terrain or significant slopes."
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.