Accessibility InformationSome facts about the Sandcruiser from the company's website:
- Seat height of 500mm allows easy transfer of patient from chair to chair.
- No special tools required to dismantle for transport, the use of 6.0mm drop nose pins and “R” clips make dismantle and reassembly effortless.
- Fully adjustable leg rest with padded hinge protectors, adjustable clamp handles with push pin allows handles to be re-positioned after clamping.
- New design, all stainless steel pivot arm rests allows both arm rests to be raised for easy patient transfer.
- Sandcruiser® rides over sand, snow, grass and gravel surfaces absorbing shocks for smooth ride.
- Front castors have a delrin bush with stainless steel bearings inserts to allow for a full 360 degree rotation to allow the Sandcruiser® to turn in tight locations. The front forks are fitted with a quick release “R” pin to allow for dismantling for transport.
- The anti tip / brake bar secures the chair in one procedure and is also fitted with a positive lock / release bar for added safety. The brake bar locks both rear wheels and when engaged prevents the Sandcruiser® from tipping over backwards while making the chair stable for a safe patient transfer.
- Seat belts are fitted to secure the patient in the chair.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.