From the Phillip Island Koala Conservation Centre website: The Koala Conservation Centre offers a range of family friendly activities and opportunities to explore the native bush and see Australian wildlife. – Wander the two tree top boardwalks for superb up-close koala viewing. – Tree Top Koala Boardwalk: 800m loop – 20 minutes – easy – Tree Top Woodland Boardwalk: 600m loop – 20 minutes – easy – Explore the six hectares of Australian bushland on the easily accessible trails. – Lookout for wallabies, echidnas and colourful native birds. – Uncover the amazing lives of koalas with the interactive displays in the new visitor centre. – Learn more about what community groups like the Friends of Koalas or Barb Martin Bushbank are doing to help local wildlife.
From www.penguins.org.au: The Koala Conservation Centre offers family and disability friendly access, including:
- Disabled parking
- Wide disabled ramp to visitor centre entrance with 1 in 14 gradient and handrails
- Disabled toilet facilities
- Movable cafe furniture
- Interactive interpretive displays accessible from wheelchair height
- Ramped, wheelchair accessible treetop boardwalks to allow close-up koala viewing at a short roll from the visitor centre
- Wide boardwalks and observation areas allowing for wheelchair access
- Smooth, hard packed gravel paths with moderate gradient throughout bushland.
Assistance animals Phillip Island Nature Parks welcomes visitors who use assistance animals certified by a registered authority. Assistance animals must remain on designated paths. Companion and Carer cards Companion Card holders are entitled to free entry to all Phillip Island Nature Parks attractions. Equivalent overseas cards are also valid. Victorian Carers Card holders receive a 10% discount at all Phillip Island Nature Parks attractions.
Accessibility information at penguins.org.au (parent website for Phillip Island Nature Parks)."
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.