From www.moonlitsanctuary.com.au: Facilities include a multi-purpose entry building with ramp in and out to the park. Containing a reception and orientation area, it has an open area that can be adapted to school groups or functions as required. Up to 60 people can be accommodated at one time. Advanced bookings are required for this. Wheelchair and pram access is provided by ramps and suitably wide doors. Washrooms with full disabled access and baby change facilities are attached. Easy to access
- Ramps into and out of visitor centre - there are no steps or stairs at Moonlit Sanctuary.
Easy to get around
- Flat to undulating ground with compressed gravel paths linking all exhibit areas.
- Numerous benches around Sanctuary so you can always take a breather.
- Some exhibit areas have woodchip paths.
- Wheelchairs, walking stick and umbrellas available for loan free of charge.
- Disabled facilities adjacent to visitor centre. Pan height 45cm.
Service Animals As required by law, service animals are permitted in Moonlit Sanctuary. However we do remind visitors that if they bring a service animal with them, none of our free ranging animals will approach them and they will not be able to enjoy the close contact with animals enjoyed by other visitors. We require that service animals do not enter any animal enclosures, including the Wallaby Walk and walk-in aviaries, animal encounter, presentation and show areas, do not approach any free-range animal, and they remain under the physical control of the visitor at all times.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.