“Fairfax Heritage walking track meanders from the Blue Mountains Heritage Centre to the dramatic cliffs and lookouts of Govetts Leap, at Blackheath. This easy walk is perfect for families or if you’re short on time, and want to experience the Blue Mountains’ diverse vegetation and spectacular views.
Nearing the cliffs at George Phillips lookout and Govetts Leap lookout, you’ll enjoy expansive views of the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park, including the Grose Valley, Govetts Gorge and Jungle Falls. There are picnic shelters at both lookouts.”
"Family and wheelchair friendly, Fairfax Heritage walking track offers lookouts and wildflowers with waterfall views over scenic Grose Valley in Blue Mountains National Park.
The wheelchair-accessible path winds over gentle slopes, skirting the edge of a unique hanging swamp. The path then opens up to forest of peppermint and scribbly gums, dotted with grass trees.
Parking is available at Blue Mountains Heritage Centre, including several designated disabled spots."
Disability access level - easy
General accessibility features:
- The sealed track is flat with some gentle slopes, and is suitable for wheelchairs, prams and visitors with limited mobility.
- Seats are provided at intervals along the track to provide rest stops.
- There's a ramp from the carpark to the Blue Mountains Heritage Centre, where the walk starts.
- Wheelchair-accessible toilets are available at the heritage centre.
- Assistance animal welcome
- Disabled parking access
- Accessible toilet(s)
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.