With 60,000 seats and a fans-first approach in design and technology, Optus Stadium is a multi-purpose venue that hosts AFL, cricket, soccer, rugby union, rugby league and entertainment events.
Optus Stadium is specifically designed so that our services, information and facilities are accessible to all.
Individuals Requiring Universal Access (IRUA) features of the new Optus Stadium:
- 360 degree access across all general admission levels
- IRUA seating throughout the Stadium
- Over 60 Universal Accessible Toilets (UAT)
- 3 Changing Places toilets – The first stadium in Australia to have more than one. Features include:
- Height adjustable adult-sized changing bench
- Mobile hoist system
- Space for a user and up to two carers
- Electric doors
- 450 wheelchair positions (100 more than required according to the 2013 National Construction Code) and 327 Enhanced Amenity Seating for people that have mobility requirements that are not in wheelchairs
- Wheelchair positions on all levels with flexible seats for carers and guests, accommodating groups of all sizes
- 9 times more permanent ACROD bays than required (2013 National Construction Code)
- 12 lifts throughout the Stadium
Hold an ACROD permit? Please click here for further information on how to register your interest in ACROD parking at the Stadium.
Transperth offers a range of accessible services and the Transperth fare is included in your event ticket. For more information, click here.
Ticket bookings for accessible needs visitors, including wheelchair and/or companion card requirements are available to be made through the Ticketmaster’s Accessible Seating line.
For further information phone 1300 446 925 or email email@example.com
If emailing, please ensure you include the: Event Name, Venue, Date and Time along with your contact details. Service Hours: Monday - Saturday 9am - 8pm; Sunday 9am - 5pm AEST (closed Christmas / Boxing Day)
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.