From the Limelight Cinemas website: Lighten Up @ Limelight sessions are sensory relaxed screenings for young families and guests with special needs. These sessions aim to include everyone in the memory making experience of going to the movies!
- The lights are turned up and the noise is turned down for a less confronting experience.
- Talking, making noise and moving around is encouraged.
- All ages are welcome – including infants, perfect for parents with more than one child.
- Adaptive technology is welcome.
- Showcasing family friendly films.
- No shushing or eye-rolling allowed.
- On screen Captions
- Streamlined queuing process. Book online and go straight into the theater.
So if loud noises and the dark space of the cinema are too much to take in, or your kid has ants in their pants and won’t sit still for 2 hours, Lighten Up @ Limelight is perfect for you.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.