“Stonehenge – a World Heritage Site and the best-known prehistoric monument in Europe.
Explore the ancient landscape on foot and step inside the Neolithic Houses to discover the tools and objects of everyday Neolithic life. Visit the world-class exhibition and visitor centre with 250 ancient objects and come face to face with a 5,500 year-old man.”
Accessibility InformationMobility Information:
- The main areas - in and around the car park, visitor centre and the Stone Circle - are accessible by wheelchair via tarmac and grass paths (subject to weather). However, there are no paths in the wider grass landscape.
- The visitor shuttle service is accessible for wheelchairs and access onto the shuttle service is step-free.
- There are accessible toilets at the visitor centre, including an adult changing area, and an accessible emergency-only toilet close to the Stones.
- Audio descriptive tour (subject to availability).
- Large print guides, orientation leaflets and exhibition highlight tours.
- Tactile objects in the internal exhibition and touching stones in the external exhibition.
- All audio tours for the Stones last approximately 30 minutes.
- Audio tours for the exhibition last approximately 15 minutes.
- Transcripts of audio tours are available and are compatible with many hearing aids.
- Induction loop available.
- The English Language version of the audio tour covers the Stones only. All other versions of the tour cover the exhibition area and the Stones.
- Easy Read guides are available on request.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.