“Thanks to an over 3.5-km-long itinerary, from the access point of Piazza Anfiteatro to the Sanctuary of Venus, along the main streets of the ancient city, all visitors can now access the most significant buildings and domus.
The itinerary allows everybody – mobility-impaired people, parents with buggies, but also all the visitors that prefer a more comfortable visit experience – to visit the archaeological area to the fullest extent and as easily as possible.”
Accessibility InformationMobility Information:
"In certain critical parts of the site, mobility-impaired people and wheelchair users may encounter difficulties in moving independently, due to the nature of the archaeological area.
It should be noted that along the “Pompeii for All” itineraries:
• The incline of certain ramps and slopes may at times exceed 8%
• There are small but sudden changes in height, typically less than 5cm
• There are stretches of ancient and uneven paving
• Along the pavements and crossings there are no wheel stoppers
• Only in some stretches it is possible for two wheelchairs to pass at the same time
The access point to the “Pompeii for All” routes is Piazza Anfiteatro."Vision Information:
ELECTRONIC BRACELET CON-ME
"Trials of the electronic bracelet CON-ME are under way. It is at the disposal of the blind and the visually impaired, giving signals that guarantee visitor safety on the site."
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.