“As a large museum of ancient Chinese art, the Shanghai Museum boasts a collection of 140,000 precious relics, featuring bronzes, ceramics, paintings and calligraphy. The abundance and quality of the collection have enjoyed a high reputation both at home and abroad.”
- Barrier-free services: special driveways and elevators for the disabled.
- Intelligent terminals: multimedia touch-screen guide systems in the hall on the 1st floor and
- Audio guide: available at the audio tour rent desk in the hall on the 1st floor.
- Strollers and wheelchairs: cloakroom at southern entrance.
People of 70 or above, [...] disabled people.General accessibility features:
Mobility accessibility features:
- Disabled parking access
- Lift access to all levels
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.