“As a large museum of ancient Chinese art, the Shanghai Museum boasts a collection of 140,000 precious relics, featuring bronzes, ceramics, paintings and calligraphy. The abundance and quality of the collection have enjoyed a high reputation both at home and abroad.”
- Barrier-free services: special driveways and elevators for the disabled.
- Intelligent terminals: multimedia touch-screen guide systems in the hall on the 1st floor and
- Audio guide: available at the audio tour rent desk in the hall on the 1st floor.
- Strollers and wheelchairs: cloakroom at southern entrance.
People of 70 or above, [...] disabled people.General accessibility features:
Mobility accessibility features:
- Disabled parking access
- Lift access to all levels