“The Lawrence Wilson Art Gallery at The University of Western Australia is a centre for exploring art and ideas across disciplines.
The Lawrence Wilson Art Gallery presents an innovative program of exhibitions, featuring the University’s extensive art collection, as well as new, contemporary art and touring shows.
All exhibitions are supported by an engaging public program that includes artist talks, seminars, tours and opportunities to meet the artist.”
"The Gallery is accessible by wheelchair. A manual wheelchair is available for visitor use, free-of-charge from Gallery reception.
Accessible toilets are available.
Carparking is available for ACROD permit holders on Fairway adjacent to the Gallery.
Selected exhibition content and public programs are available in a variety of formats such as:
- Large Print catalogues
- Audio Descriptions of artworks
- Auslan Guides
- Transcripts and captions of artist interviews and talks
LWAG runs access programs for visitors with visual impairment, hearing difficulties and visitors living with Alzheimer's.
General accessibility features:
- Let's Meet at LWAG: For visitors living with Alzheimer's.
- Can Touch This: Verbal Description and Touch Tour for visitors with visual impairment.
- Australian Sign Language tours."
Mobility accessibility features:
- Disabled parking access
Vision accessibility features:
- Wheelchair hire available
- Accessible toilet
Hearing accessibility features:
- Audio description services
- Large print or high contrast menus and other signage
- Sign language assistance or interpretation services
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.