“The Australian War Memorial combines a shrine, a world-class museum, and an extensive archive. The Memorial’s purpose is to commemorate the sacrifice of those Australians who have died in war. Its mission is to assist Australians to remember, interpret and understand the Australian experience of war and its enduring impact on Australian society.”
- Designated disabled parking is available in the underground and above ground car parks.
- Access from the underground car park to the main entrance is via a gradient ramp with handrails.
- The main stairs have handrails on both sides.
- The lift for disabled visitors is adjacent to the main entrance at the front of the Memorial.
- People with low mobility or using wheelchairs can navigate the Memorial via lifts and ramps.
- Please see our maps for the locations of disabled toilets, lifts and other facilities.
The disabled toilets in Anzac Hall also have baby changing facilities.General accessibility features:
- Disabled parking access