From the hotel’s website: Vadso is the capital of Finnmark, known for beautiful landscapes, nature and a mix of Norwegian and Finnish culture.
Accessibility informationGeneral accessibility information:
There is little detailed accessibility information on the hotel's website but it appears that they are accessible to some extent From www.scandichotels.com: Regardless of impairment, sight hearing, allergies or wheelchair, we have made sure that you enjoy your stay.
- Seating available outside meeting room/s
- Disabled parking
- Distance from parking to entrance (m): 15 m
- Number of disabled parking bays with min width of 3.6 m each: 1
- Parking bays clearly marked with disabled symbols: yes
- Level differences in path from parking to hotel: 0
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.