From the hotel’s website: Just a stone’s throw from public transport and within walking distance of the centre. Scandic Holberg is perfect for anyone who wants to experience city life on foot, or anyone coming to Oslo on a business trip. Set aside some time to explore the Bygdoy peninsula, the park Vigelandsparken or Aker Brygge.
Accessibility informationGeneral accessibility information:
- Level difference at main entrance
- Wide main entrance door (non revolving) with minimum width of 80 cm
- Seating available outside meeting room/s
Disability rooms - bathroom
- Thermostatic mixer in shower
Public areas - Reception
- Seating and table available close to front desk
Public areas - Restaurant and bar
- Level differences in restaurant
- Parts of restaurant that is not accessible with wheelchair
- Walkway to bar is at least 100 cm wide
- Walkway to restaurant is at least 100 cm wide
Public areas - Lifts and stairs
- At least one lift with door widht of 80 cm when open
- Distance from parking to entrance (m): 50 m
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.