From the Undara Experience website:
Just what is the Undara Experience? Set in the Gulf Savannah country, in Tropical North Queensland Australia, Undara is as ancient and alluring as the continent itself. The Undara Lava Tubes stand as silent sentinels to our pre-history. Here you can walk in the path of a volcano and sleep cocooned in an antique railway carriage as your dreams connect you with the essence of this timeless land.
Accessibility informationGeneral accessibility features:
- Online booking options
From the Undara Experience mobility impaired information page:
Railway Carriages: Full wheelchair access into a Restored Railway Carriage room with disabled compliant ensuite.
The Homestead: Full wheelchair access into one of Undara Experience’s newest accommodation options; The Homestead – with disabled compliant ensuite.
- Wheelchair access to bar deck.
- Mobility impaired access to the restaurant.
- Wheelchair access to the pool area.
- Pool edge flush with pavers.
- 5 m x 4 m 50 cm deep pool drops over a waterfall into a full-depth pool.