Accessibility informationGeneral accessibility information:
The following are excerpts from easyaccessaustralia.com.au: 'The Travelodge Wynyard is ideally located for accessing Sydney's tourist and culinary precinct of Darling Harbour or strolling down to the historic Rocks area. From there it's a short stroll to Circulauay and The Opera House.'
Transport and parking
- The hotel is a small block away from Wynyard Station and bus terminus.
- Carparking is available in the basement carpark where there is one dedicated space adjacent to the lift on level P2.
- Entry is from Margaret St.
Main entry and foyer
- Gentle grade entry accessed from York St, just up from Margaret St. Entry is via automatic hinged glass doors.
- Reception area offers plenty of circulation space is brightly lit by daylight from a glass atrium.
- Plenty of seating provided in a waiting room area.
- Polished light coloured flooring .
- Reception desk height 1.24m.
- The caf√© is adjacent to Reception.
- An accessible unisex toilet is accessed from the caf√©.
The Accessible Room
The Accessible Room measures 6.4m x 3.5m
- Door width 870mm, the clear open width.
- Latchside space to wall/corner is 445mm.
- Lever handle, 1m height from the floor.
- Magnetic swipe card entry.
- Automatic door return.
- Internal corridor width 1.4m.
- One double bed, 600mm in height to the floor.
- Limited space underneath.
- Distance from the bed to furniture/wall at:
- Foot 810mm to the wall,
- Right side to wardbrobe 1.1m
- Left side to wall 500mm.
- Furniture can be removed upon request.
- Tea/coffee making facilities are reachable.
- The airconditioner control is wall mounted at 1.4m above the floor.
- Teletext is not available on the TV.
- Lights and TV (remote) can be operated from bed.
- The clothes hanging space is not reachable.
- The views are across the city.
The Accessible Bathroom
The Accessible Bathroom measures Bath room 2.85m x 1.8m
- There is a level entry into the bathroom but there's a grade upto the level space. A small lip or step has been eliminated by creating a grade.
- Sliding Door width 700mm
- Basin height bottom front edge to floor 800mm.
- A Lever tap is provided.
- Height (top of pan) 450mm.
- Front of bowl to back wall 800mm.
- Centreline of bowl to side wall 4102mm.
- Toilet Grab rails height 700mm.
- Wheel-in-shower with no hob.
- A Hand-held shower rose is provided.
- Grab rails are 700mm.
- Lever tap 1m above the floor.
- The fold down shower seat measures 1020mm by 900mm and is 450mm high.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.