Accessibility informationGeneral accessibility information:
The following are excerpts from easyaccessaustralia.com.au: 'The Travelodge Wynyard is ideally located for accessing Sydney's tourist and culinary precinct of Darling Harbour or strolling down to the historic Rocks area. From there it's a short stroll to Circulauay and The Opera House.'
Transport and parking
- The hotel is a small block away from Wynyard Station and bus terminus.
- Carparking is available in the basement carpark where there is one dedicated space adjacent to the lift on level P2.
- Entry is from Margaret St.
Main entry and foyer
- Gentle grade entry accessed from York St, just up from Margaret St. Entry is via automatic hinged glass doors.
- Reception area offers plenty of circulation space is brightly lit by daylight from a glass atrium.
- Plenty of seating provided in a waiting room area.
- Polished light coloured flooring .
- Reception desk height 1.24m.
- The caf√© is adjacent to Reception.
- An accessible unisex toilet is accessed from the caf√©.
The Accessible Room
The Accessible Room measures 6.4m x 3.5m
- Door width 870mm, the clear open width.
- Latchside space to wall/corner is 445mm.
- Lever handle, 1m height from the floor.
- Magnetic swipe card entry.
- Automatic door return.
- Internal corridor width 1.4m.
- One double bed, 600mm in height to the floor.
- Limited space underneath.
- Distance from the bed to furniture/wall at:
- Foot 810mm to the wall,
- Right side to wardbrobe 1.1m
- Left side to wall 500mm.
- Furniture can be removed upon request.
- Tea/coffee making facilities are reachable.
- The airconditioner control is wall mounted at 1.4m above the floor.
- Teletext is not available on the TV.
- Lights and TV (remote) can be operated from bed.
- The clothes hanging space is not reachable.
- The views are across the city.
The Accessible Bathroom
The Accessible Bathroom measures Bath room 2.85m x 1.8m
- There is a level entry into the bathroom but there's a grade upto the level space. A small lip or step has been eliminated by creating a grade.
- Sliding Door width 700mm
- Basin height bottom front edge to floor 800mm.
- A Lever tap is provided.
- Height (top of pan) 450mm.
- Front of bowl to back wall 800mm.
- Centreline of bowl to side wall 4102mm.
- Toilet Grab rails height 700mm.
- Wheel-in-shower with no hob.
- A Hand-held shower rose is provided.
- Grab rails are 700mm.
- Lever tap 1m above the floor.
- The fold down shower seat measures 1020mm by 900mm and is 450mm high.