“U City’s Accessible Serviced Apartments offer purpose-built accommodation for people with disability.
The brand new, one-, two- and three- bedroom self-contained accessible apartments, located in Adelaide’s bustling market district provide a brand new accommodation option for those looking to stay in the heart of the city.”
Accessibility informationGeneral accessibility features:
General accessibility information:
- Accessible booking options
- Disabled parking access
- Accessible toilets
- Adult change facilities
"Each apartment is fitted with different accessible features, including;
- wide doors and passages
- step-free thresholds and shower cubicles
- quarter-turn taps, bathroom rails and shower commodes
- motorised doors and blinds
- lifter tracks and functional beds
- height adjustable ensuite basins and kitchen benches
- wheel-under hot plates and kitchen sink
- dimmer lights and touch lamps
- concierge assist button
- accessible basement parking
U City offers Adelaide’s first 24/7 Changing Places facility."
"The latest state-of-the-art assistive technology enables control of features such as lights, blinds, air conditioning and doors. Plus, you can contact Concierge from wherever you are in the apartment.
Built-in cameras also allow guests to see visitors at the entrance and remotely grant them access to the building."Mobility accessibility features:
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
- Automatic or easy open doors
- Shower - accessible shower
- Toilet - accessible grab rails
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.