Accessibility informationGeneral accessibility information:
The following are excerpts from easyaccessaustralia.com.au: (Be advised that these excerpts may refer to the location as Quest on Dixon, as that was the hotel before it was bought out by APX some time after these excerpts were written) The Quest on Dixon Darling Harbour is part of Chinatown and a very short stroll to the Entertainment Centre and Darling Harbour tourist precinct. The Quest on Dixon is close to great shopping and restaurants.
Transport and parking
- Taxis drop off at entry on Dixon St.
- Basement parking, a fee is charged and there are no dedicated spaces.
- The lift from the carpark opens to Reception.
Main entry and foyer
- The foyer is accessed by level entry through automatic doors.
- The foyer is large brightly lit comprising polished tiled flooring and a seating area.
- The Reception desk is located to the left upon entry.
- Reception desk height 1.2m.
The Accessible Room
- Door width 860mm, the clear open width.
- Lever handle, 1m height from the floor.
- Keyed entry to the room main door.
- Automatic door return.
- Internal corridor width 1.6m wide at it narrowest point.
- Queen bed 530mm in height to the floor.
- Limited space underneath, no capacity to increase this space.
- Distance from the bed to furniture/wall at:
- Foot 1.65mm to the wall,
- Left to wall 5102mm,
- Right to curtains more than 3m.
- Furniture can be removed upon request and the bed is on castors.
- The desk is 750mm high and 680mm from the underneath to the floor.
- Tea/coffee making facilities are reachable side-on at 960mm.
- The airconditioner control is wall mounted at 1.0m above the floor.
- Teletext is not available for the Television.
- Lights and TV (remote) can be operated from bed.
- The clothes hanging space is not reachable.
- There is a balcony with a large step up and over, the view is of city buildings across the street.
The Accessible Bathroom measures 3.25m x 1.9m
- Bathroom door opens inward, hinged on the left. Clear width 900mm.
- Lever handle 1m.
- Light switches at 1m.
- Basin height bottom front edge to floor 780mm.
- A Lever tap is provided.
- Height (top of pan) 455mm.
- Front of bowl to back wall 800mm.
- Space from centerline of bowl and side wall is 450mm.
- Toilet Grab rails height 810mm.
- Wheel-in-shower with no hob, however there is a plastic strip affixed to the bathroom floor.
- A fold down shower seat is provided: 475mm high, 450mm wide & 1m long
- A Hand-held shower rose is provided.
- Grab rails are 850mm.
- Lever tap 1m above the floor.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.