“U City offers Adelaide’s first 24/7 Changing Places facility.
Changing Places facilities are best-practice bathrooms for people living with disability and their support person. They offer more space, a hoist and other customised features, providing dignified and purpose-built toileting and showering facilities for people with disability when you are out and about.
U City’s state-of-the-art facility is fully accredited to Changing Places standards.”
Access to the Changing Places facility
"The U City Changing Places facility is available 24/7.
Access to the U City Changing Places facility is via a Master Locksmith Access Key (MLAK). MLAK provides people living with disability 24/7 access to a network of public facilities across Australia.
If you already have an MLAK you can access the Changing Places facility yourself during business hours.
To gain access to U City outside business hours, please contact our Concierge."
- Peninsula chair with space for an attendant
- Ceiling hoist (model: Highgate Duracare CX12) with lifting capacity of 284 kg. Users will need to bring their own compatible sling*
- Motorised height adjustable adult size change table with maximum capacity of 220 kg
- Toilet privacy screen and shower curtain
- Automatic sliding entry door for ease of access
- Free towels in facility
- Hand basin and hand dryer
- Clothes hook
* "You will need to provide your own sling to use with the hoist to minimise the risk of accident or contamination. The U City Changing Places hoist is a Duracare CX12; please ensure your sling is compatible with the hoist before using."
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.